- Update and expand existing programs
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
- Use code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing
- Software architecting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Provide after-hours support for business-critical applications. (if required)
- Database development
- Able to be resourceful and troubleshoot any errors that may arise in your work
- Produce an end product having met or exceeded Trilogen standards by completing thorough testing and quality assurance
- Follow proper software development life cycles
- Follow Trilogen Technologies Inc.’s policies and procedures
- At all times, faithfully, industriously, and to the best of your skill, ability, experience and talents, perform all the duties required of your position
- Understand and fulfill client requirements to the best of your ability.
- Take pride and ownership in the work you produce.
Completion of college, vocational or technical training. Certified Computer Programmer (CCP). Ability to write, modify, integrate and test software code; Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required; Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions; Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the software; Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements as needed per management; Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Windows; Extranet; Internet; HTML editing software; Web site creation and management software; Web service design; Data analysis; Database software; Multiple programming languages; Software development. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail with little or no supervision.
Analytical skills: Understand complex instructions in order to create computer code.
Concentration: Able to work at a computer, writing lines of code for long periods of time.